- Shave area to be treated at least 4 days to a week before treatment. Male clients should shave a day before.
- Hair should be 1 mm in length.
- Female clients should not wear any make-up before treatment due to the pigments which interfere with the procedure.
- If sensitive to a slight stinging sensation, clients may use topical anesthetic eg. Emla or Topla 30 minutes prior to treatment. This cream should be brought along for top up before treatment.
- Always use sun protection and remember to reapply according to factor number.
- Exfoliate one and a half to two weeks after treatment to assist the hair to fall out and prevent ingrown problems.
- Do not thread, wax, pluck, use depilatory creams or bleach whilst on a course of laser treatments. Shaving or trimming with a scissors is permissible.
- Try to keep scheduled appointments so as to keep up with your hair growth cycle.
- No hot showers or use of abrasive products immediately after treatment.
- Make sure not to use products that contain alcohol after treatment.
- If pregnant check with your doctor.
- If using Retinol A products or on Roacutane one should wait at least 3 to 6 months before having a laser treatment.
- If epileptic check with your doctor.
- Patients with Pacemaker.
- Grey hair cannot be treated.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'type' (T_STRING) in /home/logique080518cme/public_html/wp-content/themes/logiquewpnon/footer.php on line 3